The Communication Technology is rapidly developed in the world caused a revolution in the learning programs industry .Now a days , learning opportunity is being available at anytime, anywhere with anyhow.
E-learning has become an attractive training option for many banks . But what does it make an online course effective? What are the key differences between online and traditional education? What are the best delivery methods?
The following clarify the answers:
- Save Money – it is reasonable and active in learning,
- Save time –You can learn by Audio and Video at the time you decides .
- Banks can customize the service in their systems to support their employees practice necessary knowledge in their daily job tasks.
- It is a software training which suit everybody. No heavy lettuce papers and document .
- It is Internationally certified with high value.
- It is rapidly developed rather than the class room training.
- The most illustrated and acceptable method in training.
- Programs are designed to be joyful with no routine, assist the learner to innovate, react and control and self-assessment of what he learnt.
- The learner can strength his English professional language by using the English program module.
- All the learner’s five scenes are used in these programs.
To receive a certificate of completion, students must complete all assignments and tests successfully by self – evaluation. They must also achieve a grade established by our training policy.
E-learning programs walks you through the complete course development life cycle for an online course.